Welcome to the website of the Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center. To respect and protect the security and privacy of users on the internet, the website provides the Privacy and Information Security Policy. Without the prior consent of the Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center, no information published on the website shall be reproduced, copied, or distributed. The Privacy and Information Security Policy is as follows:
Collection and User of Personal Information
- When users review and download files on the website, no personal information will be collected.
- For any online application provided on the website, the division responsible will ask applicants to provide their up-to-date personal information, such as names, ID numbers, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and mailing addresses, if necessary.
- When users provide feedback or make inquiries about related businesses through e-mail or service mailbox, the Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center will keep the communication records only for the purpose of future contact.
- The website server will record user's IP addresses, visit duration, and webpages visited, which will be used for internal analyses of website traffic and network behaviors by the Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center in order to improve quality of service. In addition, such analyses target aggregate users instead of individual users.
- According to the relevant law,the Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center protects the privacy of every applicant and will not alter or delete any personal information or file without the consent of the applicant, except in the following cases:
- Violation of laws, public order and good customs, and regulations of the Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center.
- Protection of the interests of the Website and any related third parties.
- The Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center will not sell, exchange, or rent user's personal information to other groups, individuals, or private companies, except in the following cases:
- In cooperation with legal investigations of judicial agencies.
- In cooperation with investigations or use by relevant authorities.
- Disclosure based on legal needs and good faith, or for the purpose of maintenance and improvement in the service provided by the Website.
Information Security and Protection
- An internet intrusion detection systemmonitors website traffic and detects unauthorized attempts to to upload or alter webpage information.
- A firewall is installed to prevent illegal invasion, destruction, or theft of information, illegal use of the Website, and to protect user's rights and interests.
- An antivirus software carries out virus scanning on a regular basis in order to providea safe viewing experience for users.
- Appropriate security patches are installed regularly upon notice from operating system suppliers.
E-mail Deliver Policy
After obtaining the consent of users in advanceof or upon registration, the website will deliver the information or reply to the e-mail. TOfficial information and emails will containthe name "Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center" and provide the method, the description, or the link for users to stop receiving such information or e-mail at any time.
Protective Measure for Personal Information
Please safeguard your personal information properly. To protect your interests, do not provide your personal information to any third parties. Please note that personal information disclosed on the internet (such as discussion areas, message boards, and chatrooms) is likely to be collected and used by others and may result in the receipt ofunwanted e-mails from others.